How does the investing process work?
Value Investment Group performs thorough due diligence on every property that meets our criteria. Once a deal has been vetted and approved, we present it to qualified investors by sending out email alert’s about the new investment opportunity. If they are interested, they can commit to investing by sending a commitment letter for the desired capital contribution amount. Once the full equity raise has been reached, the operator receives the funds to acquire the asset and the partners receive their ownership documents. Investors will receive periodic updates from VIG on a regular basis (often quarterly, but individual investments details may vary).
Value Investment Group specializes in forming investment partnerships where we manage the deal from the acquisition to disposition and/or long-term hold. Our investment offerings present equity and debt deals in retail, office, industrial and multifamily projects. Investment opportunities are offered to accredited individuals interested in being investment partners with Value Investment Group.
Value Investment Group offers our investors an opportunity to diversify a portion of their assets into managed real estate investments – an investment strategy which has historically demonstrated attractive returns over time through capital gains, passive income, tax shelter and long-term equity appreciation. The funds engage in the business of acquiring, improving, operating and possibly disposing of commercial properties in our target markets.
VIG offers our partners access to exclusive real estate opportunities. We share our analysis and findings with each investment in our offering memorandum. This level of due diligence empowers our partners and investors with the detailed information they need to make educated investment decisions. Each deal is structured based on what the real estate operator’s needs are and what will provide you, as the investor, risk-adjusted returns.
– We reject over 99% of the opportunities we review, to ensure that the investments live up to the industry-leading standards.
– We only provide opportunities with projected forced asset appreciation, regular cash distributions, and accelerated deprecation methods.
– Get insider access to quality commercial real estate opportunities. With Value Investment Group it’s your real estate portfolio – your way.
About Our Investment Partners
- They are a sophisticated or accredited investor.
- They have substantial experience with making investment decisions or have an expert that can assist them with this type of investment decision.
- They have the business and financial experience either solely or with a personal purchaser representative to protect their interests in the transaction.
- They have the financial ability to bare the risk of losing their investment.
- They have adequate financial means of providing for their current needs and have no need for liquidity in their investments.
- Their overall commitment to non-liquid investments is not excessive given their other available assets.
The company will hold each of its investment properties in a separate limited liability corporate entity (LLC), and will offer various equity and/or debt opportunities for each acquisition to outside Investors and lenders. Each investment under consideration by the company will be outlined and marketed in a prospectus and/or business plan that we will provide to outside Investors and lenders for investment consideration.
General Managing Partners
Value Investment Group will be responsible for the asset management of the investment properties, and will retain the right to make decisions affecting day-to-day management and operations.
Value Investment Group, which is comprised of a group of independent legal entities some of which may be affiliates, share a common ownership, or have been sponsored and managed by subsidiaries of Value Investment Group. The contents of this website constitute neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security which can be made only by prospectus, filed or registered agencies, and only sold by broker/dealers authorized to do so.